Smith Exporting, Future Champions Challenge, Snowcat T.R.A.S.H
Wednesday October 30th 2019 – 2pm
Ladies timed Event challenge
Future Champions Challenge
BREAK AWAY ROPING, HEADING, HEELING, BARREL RACING and GOAT TYING
Rules and Payout Information
- There will be a total of two (2) rounds with top 5 to a short go..
- Any number of horses can be used. Your choice
- Judges or event officials may inspect all horses and equipment prior to riding into the box for inhumane or unsafe equipment
- Only 1 loop is allowed in any of the roping events by the contestant. Team Roper Helpers can use two loops if needed.
- There will be a 40 second time added for a no time.
- Because of arena setup, BAWR is the first event. You let us know the order of events after that.
- Barrels will always be left in arena.
- You must start behind a barrier or eyes (In Heeling the helper has to start from behind the barrier)
- You supply all helpers. (Ropers, Helpers, Horse handlers, Arena cleaner, etc.) Arena is yours. We will have stock and barriers ready.
- All riders are required to be in western attire during competition; jeans, western boots, cowboy hat, button up shirt with cuff and collar.
- Back numbers must be visible at all times of the competition.
- Judges can ask for the main clock to stop at any time if a malfunction occurs
- Each event is separately timed and also one clock that will start when the barrier pulls back in the BAWR and stops when you have completed your 5th. Event for the average payout. (for example: If Heeling is your last event and you miss the main clock will stop when the flagger signals no time)
- $500 fees
- Fast times will be paid in each round
- Each contestant will give the office the names of up to 5 helpers. They will bet a gate pass 5 extra gate passes
***A portion of the Gate money from that day will be added to the Payout in the Mens & Ladies Timed. Event Championship.
Number of Entries
Minimum Average Payout $300 Each Round
1st – $2,500 1st. -$200
2nd. – $2,000 2nd. – $100
3rd. – $1,500 x 5 events = $1,500 x 2 Rounds = $3,000
4th. – $800
We appreciate the interest in this event
We are looking forward to this type of competition.
We are sure there will situations that will arrive that will be handled by our officials
The Arena will be set up in the best way we know to allow everyone an equal chance of winning
Entry’s close October 7, 2019
Final list of entrants will be posted 1 week after entries close then all fees will be pd by E-Transfer. If not paid will go down the list
Entry’s will be sorted through and selected by a volunteer committee
Any questions or concerns, text or call 780-674-7455