All Types Horse Sale
Finding you the right horse for the next occasion.
Friday, November 1st 2019
Calnash Trucking Ag Event Centre, Ponoka Alberta
*Entry Fee $150 (includes GST) * 7% Commission
Entry Deadline: October 7, 2019
*Entry Fee Includes Catalogue, On-line Photo Display, Stall, Shavings
*Final Acceptance And Sale Placement Determined By 3 Step Ltd.
*Catalogue Order Determined By Public Draw Using The 1st Letter Of The 2nd Dam’s Name
Sale page can be found @ www.futurechampionschallenge.com
OWNER/SELLER WILL PROVIDE A HALTER FOR CONSIGNED HORSE SOLD WITHIN THE SALE CATALOGUE.
ALL TYPES HORSE SALE
- All bidders must register before the sale (Photo ID is required)
- Methods of payments are cash, cheque, debit or credit card
- The buyer has a responsibility to examine a horse carefully before they bid on it. If you have any particular concerns about conformation faults or defects, size, attitude, stall manners, riding ability or anything else check it before you bid.
- The sale management, auctioneers and employees act as agents for seller, but assume no liability for either buyer or seller.
- All responsibility and guarantees are between the buyer and seller
- Buyers assume all expenses and risk on horses after they have been sold.
- The highest bidder will be the buyer, and if any dispute arises between two or more bidders, the horse in dispute shall immediately be put up again for advance bids. If there are no advance bids, the horse shall go the person from whom the auctioneer recognized the last bid.
- Buyers and spectators are cautioned to be careful while on the grounds and particularly while horses are being shown in the ring. The management and auctioneer cannot be responsible for any accidents.
- If you are selling a registered horse please make sure the papers and the sign transfers are in order and correct ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS
- All horses consigned to the All Types Horse Sale are expected to show up and be offered for sale in the sale ring November 1, 2019.
- Registration papers will be given to the buyer as soon as the cheques have cleared.
- Only horses consigned to the sale will be allowed on the sale grounds. All horses sold will be subject to 7% sales commission in addition to the consignment fee. The consignor will have the privilege to no sale or pass on his horse. If the horse is passed out, the cost to the consignor will be the catalogue fee as well as $100 pass out fee.
- All horses must go through the sale ring absolutely no alley trading.
- The accuracy of all information of the catalogue pages is the sole responsibility of the consigner.
- The proper brand inspection paperwork shall be completed before horses are removed from the sale site.
- GST will be applied to all purchases.